Office of Student Intervention
The Office of Student Intervention provides information to parents regarding the interpretation of the Student Code of Conduct and Notification of Rights and Responsibilities of Students and Parents to ensure fair and equal treatment for all students.
In addition, the Office arranges Expulsion, Readmission and Reinstatement hearings for expelled students, and arranges and conducts parent appeal hearings when requested for students suspended for a short suspension, long term suspension grades.
Please make sure that your students are aware of Safe2Tell and its appropriate usage:
• Safe2Tell is for students who need to report threats to themselves or others – in a way that keeps them SAFE.
• Safe2Tell is ANONYMOUS – this means your identity is UNKNOWN. Anonymity is protected by Colorado state law.
• The Toll-Free number is: 1-877-542-7233 (SAFE). Enter the number into your cell phone, in case you ever need it! Web reports can be made from our main page. http://safe2tell.org
• Safe2Tell is for serious reports only and saves lives of students in Colorado. It is NOT for pranks or hang-up calls.
• Remember “Telling” is not “Snitching” … Telling saves lives.
• Think there’s a chance it won’t happen? NEVER LET “A CHANCE” TAKE A LIFE!
• Students use Safe2Tell to report: bullying, stealing, threats, fights, drugs, alcohol, weapons, sexual misconduct, harassment, stalking, dating violence, cutting, suicidal behaviors or any other types of violent or dangerous situations that threaten their safety or the safety of others for the purpose of prevention and intervention. The purpose of Safe2Tell is to help keep students safe and healthy.