Our Path Forward
Whenever we embark on an expedition or forge a new path forward, it is critical to have a strategic plan that outlines the path we will follow and help us navigate through changing environments and evolving educational landscapes. The Adams County School District 14 Five Year Strategic Plan was designed as that guide.
In a world shaped by the winds of change and the seismic shifts of progress, this strategic plan stands as a cairn, guiding us towards elevating the K-12 educational experience. With unwavering resolve, we set forth to equip our students with the tools, wisdom, and character to navigate life's peaks and valleys, fostering a community of learners poised to make their mark.
Our vision for educational excellence unfolds across the peaks and valleys of several strategic cairns or ends established by the Board of Education.
All Adams 14 students experience high quality instructional programming and aligned student support systems.
Adams 14 students graduate empowered, inspired, and equipped to be who they want to be.
Inspire. Educate. Empower.
- 1 Students experience high-quality instructional programming and aligned student support systems.
- 2 Adams 14 recruits, retains, and supports high-quality professionals.
- 3a Adams14 Staff continuously interrogates and improves upon equity-centered policies and daily practices
- 3b Adams 14 cultivates an asset-based culture of trust and high expectations.
- 4 Adams 14 will manage resources to remain fiscally solvent, and emotionally and educationally responsive to our staff and student needs.