- District Adopted Budget
- District Financial Audit
- Salary Schedules or Policies
- Financial Data File
- List of Waivers Received by the School District
- Standardized Description and Rational for Each Automatic Waiver
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF and Any Associated Schedules
- Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue or Statement of Intent to Distribute
- Other District-Specific Financial Information
All documents above must be posted or updated within 60 days (30 days for waiver information) after completion
or receipt of the applicable report, statement, or document.
Financial Data File for fiscal year 2021-2022 is required to be posted no later than March 1, 2023.
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.