The Adams 14 Board of Education holds a monthly meeting at 6:30 p.m. on the second Tuesday of the month and a study session at 5:30 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of every month. Notice of meetings, agendas, and minutes are available at BoardDocs. If you would like to view a full list of all board meetings during the 2023-2024 school year, click here.
During the 2023-2024 school year, the board will hold its monthly meeting at different schools in the district at 6:30 p.m. Please joins us at:
- October: Lester Arnold High School
- November: Adams City Middle School
- December: Adams City High School
- January: Kearney Middle School
- February: Alsup Elementary School
- March: Rose Hill Elementary School
- April: STARS Early Learning Center
- May: Dupont Elementary School
- June: Monaco Elementary School
All study sessions will take place at the district's Educational Support Services building, 5291 E 60th Ave, Commerce City, unless otherwise posted. The board typically does not meet during the month of July.