The Board of Education holds a monthly business meeting at 6:30 p.m. on the second Tuesday of the month. The board holds a study session at 5:30 p.m. on the fourth Tuesday of every month. Notice of meetings, agendas, and minutes are available at BoardDocs. If you would like to view a full list of all board meetings during the 2023-2024 school year, click here.
This school year the Board of Education will hold their regular board meetings at the same time, but at different schools. For the 2023-2024 schools year please joins us at:
- October: Lester Arnold HS
- November: Adams City Middle School
- December: Adams City HS
- January: Kearney Middle School
- February: Alsup Elementary School
- March: Rose Hill Elementary School
- April: STARS PK
- May: DuPont Elementary School
- June: Monaco Elementary School
All study sessions will take place at the district's Educational Support Services building (5291 E 60th Ave, Commerce City), unless otherwise posted. The board typically does not meet during the month of July.