Adams 14 empowers students to adapt to new learning opportunities throughout their lives, collaborate with, and contribute to, the global community and to be creative and disciplined in their thinking.
Student achievement is our top priority, and providing the most beneficial learning environment for our students is of great importance. We celebrate our students, encourage them and assist them. Our curriculum and technology are integrated in student-centered classrooms where knowledge, skills, strategies and vocabulary are connected to deliver education that meets the Colorado state standards.
Our hope is that all graduates of Adams 14 are college and workforce ready. To that end, the District offers students the opportunity to complete both high school and college coursework at Adams City High School.
Please make sure that your students are aware of Safe2Tell and its appropriate usage:
• Safe2Tell is for students who need to report threats to themselves or others – in a way that keeps them SAFE.
• Safe2Tell is ANONYMOUS – this means your identity is UNKNOWN. Anonymity is protected by Colorado state law.
• The Toll-Free number is: 1-877-542-7233 (SAFE). Enter the number into your cell phone, in case you ever need it! Web reports can be made from our main page. http://safe2tell.org
• Safe2Tell is for serious reports only and saves lives of students in Colorado. It is NOT for pranks or hang-up calls.
• Remember “Telling” is not “Snitching” … Telling saves lives.
• Think there’s a chance it won’t happen? NEVER LET “A CHANCE” TAKE A LIFE!
• Students use Safe2Tell to report: bullying, stealing, threats, fights, drugs, alcohol, weapons, sexual misconduct, harassment, stalking, dating violence, cutting, suicidal behaviors or any other types of violent or dangerous situations that threaten their safety or the safety of others for the purpose of prevention and intervention. The purpose of Safe2Tell is to help keep students safe and healthy.
Homework Help Resources:
- Math - The Math Forum
- English - Online Dictionary
- Social Studies - Wikipedia, Hyper History, Smithsonian Education, Library of Congress Online, The National Archives
- Science - Why Files, Science World, ChemiCool (periodic table online), National Science Digital LibrarySmithsonian Education