Listed on this page are a few of the tools and resources you are going to need on a regular basis as a staff member at Adams 14 School District . However, some of these links only work from inside the school district network.
Don't forget that many documents can be found on the S Drive, and if in doubt, please ask.
Employee Assistance Program
Pointing You in the Right Direction
We all experience times when we need a little help managing our personal lives. Adams 14 understands this, and is providing the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to covered employees from The Standard to offer support, guidance and resources to help you and your family find the right balance between your work and home life.
Over-the-phone consultation and online access to EAP services are always available. Simply call 877.851.1631 or log on to www.eapbda.com. In emergency situations, you may call the toll-free number to speak with a master’s-degreed clinician who can also connect you to emergency services.
Adams 14’s EAP program also includes up to six face-to-face assessment and consultative sessions per issue. A clinician will work with you to schedule appointments according to your needs.
For more information please visit The Standard or contact by phone at 877.851.1631
For login information go to our starnet page (Starnet is only accessible inside Adams 14 District Network).
SchoolDude Requests Tutorials and Guide
Video Tutorial: Entering Event Requests
Passwords must meet the following complexity requirements:
- Not contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name or contain parts of previous password that exceed two consecutive characters.
- Be at least six characters in length.
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
* Complexity requirements are enforced when passwords are changed or created.