On April 27, over 200 Kearney Middle School 7th graders were invited along with their parents by Vice Chancellor Robert Boswell and Assistant Vice Chancellor David Aragon to visit CU Boulder and learn about the college application process.
On May 4, over 200 students and parents attended the Annual District Art Show at ACHS. Students at all grade levels and schools were recognized by their artistic talent and awarded for their individual piece.
Adams 14 parents visited Aurora Campus in Denver as part of our ongoing Superintendent Forums
Learn about the upcoming April 13 Superintendent Parent Forum HERE
Alsup students increase their reading skills with a “Whisper Phone.”
The “Whisper Phone” supports phonemic awareness by allowing students to hear their own voice while reading.
Kemp students raise funds for their 5th grade trip to Highlands Camp
Superintendent Abrego addresses parents at the Families Empowered Institute and Resource Fair
Watch VIDEO HERE
2016-17 Registration / Inscripciones
For more information click here
Para más información haga clic aquí
21st Century Services
The 21st century program provides year-round academic, recreation and human services for all ages. For more information or to have a program guide mailed to you, please call 303.289.4396.
Janell Sueltz, Director of Student Achievement, 303-853-3245
5291 E. 60th Ave.
Commerce City, Colorado 80022
303.289.4396 (general information)
Youth - Preschool, Elementary, Middle and High School Students
- STARS - before and after school licensed child care for elementary students
- Middle school teen centers - after school and summer programs
- Tutoring and remediation
- Intensive English language classes during evening hours for youth ages 16-21
- Child care for ages 2 to 12 while parents are taking evening classes
- Emergency food, housing, clothing
- Evening health clinic Monday and Wednesday from 4:30-7 p.m.
- Family literacy nights and field trips
- Monthly diaper distribution
- Parenting classes in English and Spanish