District Accountability Advisory Committee
What is the District Accountability Advisory Committee (DAAC)?
The DAAC is a group comprised of various Adams 14 stakeholders who support the state’s system of accountability through coordinated efforts with Colorado’s Department of Education and State Board of Education, local school boards, and district leaders.
The purpose of the DAAC is to have a platform for its members to:
- collectively make recommendations to the local school board in regards to budget priorities and preparation of the district’s Performance, Improvement, Priority Improvement, or Turnaround Plan;
- provide input and recommendations to principals about the development and use of assessment tools to measure and evaluate student academic growth related to teacher evaluations;
- and work with committee members to identify other areas of concern to address and make further recommendations.
DAAC is an inclusive discussion forum for parents, staff and community members to share ideas and best practices supporting Adams 14 and its students.
Membership in the DAAC shall be comprised of groups of representatives as follows:
- At least 3 parents of students enrolled in a district & 1 Parent Group Representative (PTO/PTA/PIE);
- At least 1 school administrator employed by the district;
- At least 1 teacher employed by the district;
- At least 1 person involved in business in the community within the district’s boundaries
- Regular meetings are on the first Wednesday of the month starting September to May.
- Additional meetings may be scheduled throughout the year, as needed.
- DAAC members serve one-year terms.
- The committee will elect officers and may form subcommittees.
- All meetings of the DAAC and its subcommittees are open to the public.
For more information, please contact Jesse Martinez at Jemartinez@adams14.org or call 720-322-8104
DAAC Meeting Minutes & Documents
10/4/2017 Presentation | Handouts | Minutes
11/2/2017 Presentation | Handouts | Minutes
12/6/2017 Presentation | Handouts | Minutes
1/17/2018 Presentation | Handouts | Minutes
2/8/2018 Presentation | Handouts | Minutes
3/7/2018 Presentation | Handouts | Minutes
Social Emotional | Teacher Retention
4/4/2018 Presentation | Handouts | Minutes
- Wednesday, September 13, 2017
- Wednesday, October 4, 2017
- Wednesday, November 2, 2017
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017
- Wednesday, January 17, 2018
- Wednesday, February 8, 2018
- Wednesday, March 7, 2018
- Wednesday, April 4, 2018
- Wednesday, May 2, 2018