Thank you for your interest in joining Team Adams 14!
Teacher Applicant Update- July 9, 2013
Adams 14 has implemented a new teacher inventory tool, replacing the Star Teacher Screener previously required. This new inventory takes approximately 20 minutes to complete, and is required in order to submit your application for review. If you have taken the Star Teacher Screener in the past, you will still need to take the new assessment. Thank you for your interest in Adams 14!
All postings close at 5:00pm, Mountain time
If you need additional assistance, you may request help via e-mail at: HR@adams14.org.
Please note that there are two steps involved with the application process:
- Complete the appropriate application
- Apply for an available position.
NOTE: Applications are kept active for one year.
It is estimated that the application process will take 25-30 minutes to complete, with an additional 20 minutes for the teacher inventory assessment.
You must apply for each individual position as it is posted. You may update your application at any time.
First time users, please register. If you are a returning user, please log in to the Online Application (after you log in, your application will be shown on the screen). If you are a current Adams 14 employee, please complete the "Internal Application" using your Adams 14 login and password.
Please note that it is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that their application is up-to-date with current licensure information and work experience.
Apply for vacancies. Once you have created an account and an application in the system, you can simply and easily apply for any position for which you are qualified by clicking on the orange box at the top right-hand corner of each posting where it says "Apply."
Applicants must submit transcripts, copies of licenses, and certifications either electronically or by mail (no faxes please). Documents can be uploaded and attached to your application when you complete the online application.
If you are still having difficulty attaching your documents electronically, you may mail them to us at the following address. Please note that this will create a delay in the qualification of your application for principal and hiring manager review.
5291 East 60th Avenue
Commerce City, CO 80022
Please have the following information available for reference as you complete the application (information required may vary dependent on application type):
- Three professional references including name, title, organization, address, work phone, home phone and e-mail address. (all applications)
- Work experience including supervisor and phone numbers. (all applications)
- Student teaching experience including dates, site, phone numbers for supervising teacher, college/university supervisor. (certified application)
- Colleges/universities attended including dates attended, graduation date, degree confirmed, major and minor subjects. (all applications)
- Licenses/certifications including type, level, endorsements, dates of issue and expiration, state. (all applications)
- Praxis/Place test information including areas of tests passed. No Child Left Behind (NCLB) information including tests that meet certification requirements and transcripts showing semester hours that meet requirements.
You may complete the application in more than one setting.
If you provide an email address with your application, you will receive two messages.
- Once you have entered your name and password, you will receive a message with your name and password information.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will receive a message confirming receipt of submission and instructions about other information that may be required by the District to complete your application.
Adams 14 receives a great volume of highly qualified applications on an ongoing basis. If you are an applicant that will receive an interview you will be contacted. However, not all applicants will receive notification as to the status of their application.
The Board is committed to providing a safe learning and work environment where all members of the school community are treated with dignity and respect. The schools in the district are subject to all federal and state laws and constitutional provisions prohibiting discrimination on the basis of disability, race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, ancestry or need for special education services. Accordingly, no otherwise qualified student, employee, applicant for employment or member of the public shall be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any district program or activity on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, (which includes marital status), sexual orientation, disability or need for special education services. Discrimination against employees and applicants for employment based on age and genetic information is also prohibited in accordance with state and federal law.